Shenyang Getai Hydropower Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add: No.205, honghui Street, Yuhong district, Shenyang city, Liaoning province,China
Contact person: Ms. Lisa Sha
According to the practice of technical transformation, the paper puts forward some problems that must be paid attention to in the technological transformation of the hydropower station. It is emphasized that it is necessary to do the technical transformation design, and it is necessary to pay attention to the transformation of the unit capacity transformation. Water system accounting, and seize the transformation of the Francis Turbine.
China's rural small hydropower is rich in resources, can develop up to 71870MW, distributed in more than 1,500 counties (cities). By the end of 2001, more than 40,000 rural hydropower stations have been built, with an installed capacity of 28790MW, accounting for 40% of the total amount of rural hydropower resources in China. The installed capacity of small hydropower stations for more than 30 years is 1530MW, Installed capacity of 7570MW, respectively, the total installed capacity of small hydropower stations have been completed 5.3% and 26.3%. The characteristics of these small hydropower stations are: installed capacity is small (mostly in the 500kW ~ 3000kW below), the number of units, backward technology, low efficiency, poor manufacturing quality, safety and production risks. Some have been modified or out of business, and some are being transformed, more is needed to carry out technological transformation.
In order to macroscopically guide the technological transformation of small hydropower stations, including the project, transformation design (consultation), construction, acceptance and management, making it more scientific and standardized, the Ministry of Water Resources in 1997 released the industry standard SL193-97 "small hydropower station technological transformation Procedures ". In recent years, around the small hydropower station in the technological transformation work has made some achievements, but there are still some problems. Now the author in the preparation of research and practical work in the preparation of some of the problems to talk about some experience.
2, seriously sum up, find out the problem
Many small hydropower stations after 10 years, 20 years or even 30 years of operation, accumulated a lot of valuable information on operation and maintenance, but due to changes in personnel and other reasons, many drawings (design and equipment) incomplete, Of the signs have been lost, therefore, before the technical transformation of the original data (including hydrology, engineering design, equipment and crew operation maintenance records, etc.) collection, analysis and summary is very important, which is a prerequisite for technological transformation work.
Early completion of small hydropower stations, unit operation often encounter the following questions:
2.1 The main performance parameters (N, H, Q) of the Francis Turbine do not match the actual operating parameters of the power plant
1) Some small hydropower stations built before the 1970s, due to the prevailing local conditions, the existence of "nest to find machine" or "organic nest" phenomenon, resulting in the unit parameters and the actual parameters of the plant does not match.
2) In the early stage of the Francis Turbine model of the turbine model, the number of runner models available for each water head section is small. Many small hydropower stations can only "apply" the similar runner, so the unit deviates from the actual operation parameters of the power station.
3) small-scale hydropower station hydraulic Francis Turbine selection design, and some local management departments do not attach importance to some of the design units are not serious enough or the level is not enough, so that some of the hydropower station Francis Turbine diameter or rated head or rated speed selection improper, resulting in unit The performance parameters do not match the actual operating parameters of the plant.
4) After the completion of some small hydropower stations, the actual hydrological data such as water supply or head is inconsistent with the design data or lack the necessary hydrological data, so that the selected Francis Turbine performance parameters are not suitable for the actual operating parameters of the power station.
In any of the four cases, the Francis Turbine will be in the non-optimal working area, resulting in low efficiency, high water consumption, large vibration and noise, more power loss and even shortening the service life of the Francis Turbine.
- Anti-Fascist 70 Years Anniversary
- China Won To Host Winter Olympics 2022
- Time With GESE In Hydro Vision
- MINUS Forged Pelton Runner Final Ch...
- Japanese Project Final Checking Done
- Quality Creates Future
- Congretulation To Bidding Winer
- Happy Chinese Sheep Year!
- Successful Pouring Of Runner Crown ...
- Francis Turbine Processing Quality ...
- Qinglong County Francis Turbine Man...